I know, I know. CrossFit is about giving at least 100%…. but being a good and smart athlete who will get stronger and fitter is about balance. I guess one of the hardest exercieses for crossfitters. Going to the limit is not always best.
Many injuries happen through overtiring.
Set your mind on Balance between activity and rest- ying and yang- and your body will perform even better.
Here I found a great article about signs you find yourself training too hard. maybe a little Yoga will help ;)!
- 7 Biggest CrossFit Mistakes (crossfitmerge.com)
- FIT: Make Time For Rest (eyeoftheleoness.com)
- Can You Exercise Too Much? (greatist.com)
- Overtraining & Recovery (eattoperform.com)
- Overtraining: Know the signs (codehealthy101.wordpress.com)
- Negative Effects of Over Traning (ashfaqfitnes.wordpress.com)